Have you ever wanted to be involved in creating a new product from the ground up? Then come join us! We are looking for an expert Sr. Technical Product Manager with a passion for developer services to join our DevOps team.
You will be responsible for the creation of a new artifact and deployment service and a data broker, all of which are integral part of our DevOps pipeline. Success counts on you crafting a phenomenal user experience that streamlines critical and complex workflows, making them easy to use by everyone!
What you’ll be doing
- Develop, prioritize, and execute the product strategy, vision, and roadmap based on customer feedback and partner strategies.
- Talk to customers to discover opportunities for improvement. Prototype, measure, learn and iterate your way to successful features and user experiences.
- Collaborate with engineering and designers to define creative solutions to the problems users face, and validate these ideas throughout the development process.
- Partner across the company to communicate plans and foster a collaborative environment with transparency and visibility.
What we’re looking for
- Familiarity with internal game studio DevOps workflows that span version control, CI/CD, test, artifacts, diagnostics, and/or deployment.
- Strong focus on user first, with an excellent history of simplifying highly complicated technology into simple workflows for an external customer base.
- Ability to establish relationships with other teams across Unity to enable working on shared product goals.
You might also have
- Direct experience with RT3D applications and/or the Unity engine
- Knowledge and experience in scalable services, ideally using cloud infrastructure
- Experience in software development using C++, C# or another major language
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Sr. Technical Product Manager, Artifacts position on WeChat