Using our industry-leading realtime 3D engine, we are crafting a whole new line of products centered around running massively scaled simulations in the cloud. What we build will impact multiple industries such as Robotics and Autonomous Vehicles, and contribute to the advancement of the field of Artificial Intelligence.
AI@Unity is hiring Software Engineers on the Behavior Authoring/ML-Agents team.
Machine Learning Agents - Train and embed intelligent agents using pioneering deep reinforcement learning technology. Focus areas include reinforcement learning and industrial AI simulation.
You will be growing our toolset into new use cases and establish a robust developer framework that supports some of the biggest problems in applied AI. You will take ideas to delivery and beyond, working directly with internal and external projects to refine the tools. What you build will expand our industry’s understanding of what is possible with simulation and change the world in truly amazing ways!
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for creating, debugging, maintaining and documenting Behavior Authoring/ML-Agents suite of products and APIs with a specific focus on Machine Learning features.
- Ensures the team includes ethical considerations for how we create ML Agents products and other behavior authoring tools.
- Can lead technical projects and delivery of features in a timely manner. Provides estimates and metrics for Engineering and Business leadership where required.
- Provides technical mentorship to mid and junior level machine learning engineers.
What we're looking for
- Strong fundamentals in software design
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong skills in a high-level language like Python, C#, C++
- Mastery of two or more core machine learning frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, sklearn, mlxtend, etc.)
- Hands-on development within RL Gym environments or OSS RL Libraries (e.g. OpenAI Gym, MuJoCo, RLLib, Stable Baselines 3)
You might also have
- Experience building real-time 3d tools or applications in Unity or similar engine
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Math, or an equivalent technical field
- History of successfully-delivered products
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Sr. Machine Learning Engineer, Behavior Authoring, AI@Unity position on WeChat