We are Accelerate Solutions, an innovative team building custom software for a wide range of clients! Our professional services team works across multiple platforms incorporating groundbreaking technologies like XR, robotics, machine learning and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including games, automotive, retail, manufacturing and entertainment.
We’re looking for a dedicated Software Developer in Quality, with a breadth of experience to focus on all aspects of Quality Engineering. You will deep dive into diverse projects, applying your many years of experience towards architecting and implementing test automation systems, improving the quality of our solutions and development practices. Your work will directly impact the solutions we develop and the teams building them.
What you’ll be doing
- Technical contributions to design, build, deploy and maintain easy to use, high quality testing apparatus, including both unit and automated integration tests, all powered by a CI/CD system, to enable the rapid development of high quality applications.
- Breakdown problems using deliberate planning, task estimation and effective time management, reviewing the plans, estimates, and code of other developers
- Work closely with quality developers, quality analysts and DevOps to analyze code and bugs to resolve their source and build improvements and tests to ensure the bug does not reoccur
- Build automation frameworks to drive the validation of Unity-based applications, across desktop, mobile and web, and Cloud-based services
- Research and leverage existing quality tooling provided through Unity frameworks, extending with custom solutions where needed to meet project specific testing requirements
What we’re looking for
- Professional experience building automated or unit tests including knowledge of one or more automated testing systems, off-the-shelf or custom
- Comfortable building tools using a variety of programming languages, passion for driving quality via both deliverable solutions, as well as championing of high standards in code design and implementation
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems while adhering to mature software development practices such as code reviews, readable code and reusable code
- Experience developing applications using Unity3D or excellent knowledge of C#
- Strong communication skills, both in person and via digital means with the ability to work in a team environment
You might also have
- Developed automated testing for Unity based applications
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, GitLab, or GitHub Actions
- Experience developing automated testing using a device farm or device cloud
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Software Developer, Quality - Accelerate Solutions position on WeChat