Our Helsinki-based Bidding Solutions team is currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to join us as we build the future of Unity's user acquisition-related products. Our growing Product Management team leads our engineering teams as they execute useful and efficient solutions for our key users: our advertisers.
In this role, you'll partner with a cross functional engineering team of backend engineers and data scientists to build and implement a machine learning solution at scale, all the while forging close partnerships with other engineering and product teams in Helsinki, Montreal and San Francisco. You'll also collaborate with Sales about customer-informed product strategy, create and iterate on the product roadmap, and seamlessly communicate updates about experiments, engineering achievements, and timelines.
At the start, you will work to define and refine product fit and develop key features and solutions, eventually bringing this product area into use in virtually every Unity Ads product, present and future. Aside from an international and inclusive team, you'll have opportunities to grow as we continue to scale our business.
What you’ll be doing
- Closely collaborate with our Bidding Solutions engineering team, communicating business impact of any changes and balancing new feature development and the engineering backlog
- Take ownership of the product roadmap, looping in Sales, Engineering, and other collaborators, accounting for industry shifts and incorporating customer feedback
- Translate technical product details for our advertising partners and a variety of partners inside Unity
- Align with other Helsinki engineering teams on broader Unity Ads initiatives
- Drive innovation and research, navigating ambiguity and shifting priorities with ease
What we’re looking for
- Prior experience in a product management role and work with complex, high-impact and technical B2B solutions
- Experience with analytics-informed decision making, drawing upon data from diverse sources to guide the team's course of action
- Familiarity with advertising technology, user acquisition or mobile advertising, from mobile games studios, ad mediation companies, or similar
- A user-focused approach to product development
You might also have
- Knowledge of machine learning or data science, including deep learning, recommender systems, or similar
- Former experience with large, global companies or in a scale up environment
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Product Manager, Bidding Solutions position on WeChat