We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our Advertiser Tools team. You will be part of the team who is working on services and UIs that enable our customers to configure their ad campaigns and see how they are performing. You will have a huge impact in crafting both front-end and back-end code which will make the user experience as smooth as our designers envisioned it — while also collaborating with team members to drive development initiatives forward.
Our technology stack is built to create solid products that allow us to operate in a high-volume Monetisation network. It includes Node.js, React, NATS, Kafka and many others selected to fit for purpose. Stability, quality, and robustness of code are requirements in our development environment. Our teams are highly autonomous and take the lead and responsibility in designing and developing solutions that enable us to scale towards the future and meet the customer requirements. The model of continuous deployment with multiple deployments to production per day enables us to move fast with small iterations and base most of our decisions on data.
What you’ll be doing
- Design, develop new services and improve our existing services
- Design, test and implement features with the UI / UX team of designers
- Ensure high-quality delivery with unit and integration tests
- Ensure service scalability and reliability through effective code and data storage design
- Mentoring and supporting team members
What we’re looking for
- Self-driven approach and experience in taking initiatives and making decisions
- Understanding how different data storage engines work and what are the limitations (Mongo and SQL)
- Quality assurance (test automation, code reviews)
- Understanding of microservices architecture / distributed systems
You might also have
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Interest in maintaining infrastructure used for our services and databases (good place to learn infra in practise)
Life at Unity
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Full-Stack Developer, Advertiser Tools position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.