Unity Engine Support provides technical solutions to our customers’ hardest problems. Using our in-depth knowledge of Unity, games development, and many other aspects of technology and programming, we help Unity developers in all industries to ship their projects.
Our customers have a wide variety of problems, which require quick thinking as well as in-depth analysis. This is where you step in, working to solve these problems with curiosity, flexibility and positivity. In return, you will be constantly learning about the latest features of Unity, and get to help nurture some of the most exciting games and simulations in development today!
We welcome junior and senior levels of experience. This is a permanent position based in our Brighton office. Travel is not required but you will have opportunities to attend conferences and visit customers.
What you'll be doing
- Efficiently provide technical support and solutions across Unity’s deployment platforms and variety of applications
- Solve customer problems via online ticketing and any other appropriate communication medium
- Collaborate with your colleagues to ensure team success
- Maintain excellent relations between the Engine Support team and other departments within Unity
- Contribute to the Unity documentation and other resource materials
What we're looking for
- Enjoyment of troubleshooting/problem-solving
- C# and/or C++ experience
- Willingness to learn new skills and areas of Unity
- Experience in debugging and profiling
You might also have
- Experience with developing games/apps with Unity or for mobile/console platforms
- Knowledge of SCM software (Git, SVN, Mercurial, P4) and available external hosting platforms (e.g. Github, Bitbucket)
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Developer Support Engineer position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.