Unity works with game developers to turn their mobile games into a business - by implementing our monetization and game services products and tools, gaming companies can engage new players and grow their user base and revenue.
We are looking for a Senior Client Partner for our User Acquisition/Performance Advertising team. You will work closely with Game Developers to build and implement user acquisition strategies on Unity’s Advertising platform.
You will drive revenue from new partners and grow relationships with existing partners; prospect, meet, sell and close revenue with mobile app developers; and drive product adoption and sales within a designated territory.
In a multifaceted sales environment, you will be flexible, organized, have strong time-management skills and be capable of consistently building a pipeline of viable prospects. You'll need to be proactive and continuously seek market feedback to expand upon solutions and win market share, with shown success with delivering results.
What you’ll be doing
- Prospect, define, sell Unity User Acquisition products to mobile app developers
- Analyze and identify Advertiser Growth opportunities within a portfolio of accounts
- Manage and optimize Advertiser spend on Unity’s platform for ROAS/Retention campaigns
- Work cross-functionally to improve the available products and influence future development
- Skills to work outside of your comfort zone and complete tasks reliably
What we’re looking for
- Knowledge of mobile advertising campaign setup, optimization, and account management
- Ability to initiate, develop and maintain partnerships with other mobile and online companies
- Strong communication, analytical, and critical thinking skills to present to clients
- Experienced in bringing new products to market and selling the value optimally
- Comfortable dealing with highly technical service and interacting with decision-makers in game development studios and publishers
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Senior Client Partner, User Acquisition position on WeChat