At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
If you are ambitious and self-motivated, come join Unity as a Retention Specialist and be a part of our Customer Success team, based in Colombia. In this role, you will be a Unity advisor to paid users, "reaching out at key milestones" of their journey to ensure users see value throughout their subscription. You will be a key driver of success for our subscription base, with a focus on improving retention and value perception. You will communicate with our support, sales and product teams to ensure an excellent overall customer experience. Most importantly, you'll interact with the heart of Unity, our customers!
- Assist customers with annual subscription renewal, ensuring the ideal configuration to support their goals
- Help identify key learning opportunities and work with the team through iteration, to improve paid customer satisfaction overall
- Become an expert in the Unity ecosystem and products, and be able to recommend users(complimentary or paid) products that add value to their current business setup
- Track success level and user satisfaction metrics (such as NPS, Micro-moment satisfaction and perceived value), and ensure all interaction SLA's are being achieved and exceeded
- Provide accurate reporting and feedback to management on all user interactions and enquiries, and help evolve and optimize results
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities by working directly with our Corporate Sales team
- Experience as a Retention Specialist or in a Customer Success-related role in a SaaS company
- Demonstrated track record of renewing customer contracts
- Experience with Gainsight or Salesforce
- Experience in presenting software solutions and products over digital channels (chat, email, sometimes phone) in English
- Experience in building relationships with customers
- Experience and thrive in working in a fast paced environment and with the highest level of integrity
- Chat channels
- Working as a Retention Specialist
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Retention Specialist position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!