Unity’s security testing team is looking for a product security manager to manage, grow and mentor our team of world class product security engineers. You will be foundational in driving security initiatives that protect the security and privacy of millions of people. This is an opportunity to become one of the driving members that will drive product security not only in Unity, but potentially across the gaming industry. We’re looking for a manager who is entrepreneurial, adaptable and enjoys challenging the status quo.
If you’re an exceptional product security engineer, or a new manager who wants to continue to grow their skills, looking to lead a growing and maturing team of highly skilled and experienced security experts, have a passion for security, gaming, and people, then we want to talk with you.
Learn more about Unity Security:https://unity3d.com/security
- Maturing of SSDLC processes, content, and delivery
- Establishment of operational objectives and work plans
- Responsibility for all people-management activities
- Collaborate with Unity business units and senior engineering leadership to direct engineering resources to Unity’s highest risk products
- Unblocking obstacles for and empowering security engineers on the team to do their best work
- Build, coach and mentor a world-class, globe spanning, product security team
- Set and achieve goals that stretch product security in a game company
- Several years of hands-on experience working in product security or red team
- Solid skills in a high level language like Python, C#, C++, or Go
- Proven ability to assess risk and apply security principles
- Regularly interacts with senior management, executives and customers on matters concerning the entire breadth of secure software development practices
- Helps develop strategic roadmaps and team project plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations
- Strong mentorship skills
- Strong ability to drive high morale within a team
- Ability to thrive in a continually changing and ambiguous problem space
- Contributions to open source security software
- Experience with Unity Engine, 3D simulators, game development and graphics
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Product Security Manager position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.