Unity Technologies is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Developer Services team. In this role, you will be responsible for helping bring the Developer Services product vision to fruition and helping improve the overall developer experience at Unity. Your work will be seen and used by developers throughout the world.
You are an excellent collaborator and excel working in multidisciplinary teams of designers, developers, and other product managers. You have a keen interest in taking on complex problems with the ability to break problems down into simple, effective solutions that meet the growing needs of our customers and business. You are an advocate for creating the best customer experiences and have an innate ability to listen and understand customer needs both short-term and long-term. Your work will impact Unity developers throughout the world and help improve our development process.
This position will be located onsite at the Unity office in Copenhagen.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, and quality assurance to define and launch solutions that meet the needs of our customers and business
- Define the product vision and roadmap for your respective area
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams and groups to ensure we are solving the right problems
- Be the voice of the customer and the first-line of communication when interfacing with users and gathering insights
- Collaborate with the wider Unity product management team to share best practices, insights, and help build a holistic vision to Unity’s products and services
- Excellent verbal and visual communication skills
- Experience driving the product vision and go-to-market strategy
- Ability to balance priorities and define short-term and long-term visions
- Experience working in product management on SaaS, micro-services, or enterprise solutions
- History working closely with design and development teams
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Product Manager, Developer Services position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!