- Responsible for integrated digital strategy and customer engagement strategy across all relevant digital touch points, including SEO/SEM, social media, community and other new innovative channels
- Responsible for China website rebuild and SEO strategies
- Acquire customer insights and behaviors through digital journey data analysis and implement digital plan with high attention to the online conversion rate to ensure healthy growth of online business
- Familiar with all trendy and industry social platforms and tools, identify social insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Work with technical writer and evangelist team to provide appealing contents in digital space including Unity.cn
- Responsible for timely maintaining and updating Unity.cn contents
- University graduate or equivalent, preferably with major in e-commerce or marketing
- Industry experiences: e-commerce, software and Consumer journey is preferred
- Position experiences: At least 5-year working experiences in digital marketing is preferred
- Language Skills: Excellent communication in Mandarin and English
- Mobility: Able to travel based on business request
- The general mindset needed for this position are: Result driven; Innovation; Accountability; Learning agility; Team work;
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving content creators around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Our 800+ person engineering team keeps Unity at the bleeding-edge of technology by working alongside partners such as Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Digital Marketing Manager position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!