Role descriptionThe opportunity
The games industry has evolved from a box product model to a live service one, and Unity is at the forefront of providing game developers with the tools and services they need to best engage their players.
As a Partner Manager, Publisher Operations, you will own the relationship with game developers of all sizes, from some of the most well-known names in the industry, and help them succeed with Unity’s products. You will also have the opportunity to author published insights and whitepapers utilizing Unity’s unparalleled view of the gaming industry.
You will have previous experience working at a game developer as a Product Manager, Game Analyst, and/or Live Ops Manager. You must have excellent organization and technical analytical skills, as well as a deep love of games.What you’ll be doing
- Utilize Unity’s deltaDNA live ops platform to help developers successfully operate their live games
- Track and analyze important metrics through dashboards and SQL queries to ensure customer success
- Drive product improvements by representing the voices of multiple game developers to internal product teams
- Discover growth areas to improve developer revenue and collaborate with client teams to execute growth strategies
- Help to author whitepapers and other insights reports, pulling data from Unity’s engine, platform, and services
- Comfortable working in an analytical environment
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Experience in SQL and/or equivalent technologies
- Experience with spreadsheets and making internal / external-facing presentations
- Phenomenal communication, teamwork, and relationship-building skills with external and internal partners
- Passionate about playing games in multiple different platforms. (console, mobile, etc.)
- Experience with mobile ads and mediation, especially on live mobile games
- Experience with a live ops platform, internal or external (Firebase, Swrve, Leanplum, etc.)
- Experience with Looker and Bigquery
- Technical background
- Ability to read code (used for SDK integrations)
Unity is the world’s leading platform for crafting and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to build, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to encouraging an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Partner Manager, Publisher Operations position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.