Role descriptionThe Opportunity
Marketing Operations is the foundation of our growth marketing team. The Marketing Operations Manager will build the programs and manage the systems required to generate consistent inbound traffic, targeted outbound account based marketing traffic and work with the team to nurture leads in the middle of the funnel. They will utilize marketing automation, sales tools and other technologies to their highest potential, employing all features available to load the top of the funnel.What You’ll Be Doing
- Design and code Eloqua and Uberflip landing pages using HTML, CSS, and JS
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure our highest potential in campaign and lead management
- Implement Salesforce campaign setup, administration and reporting as needed
- Uberflip: front and back end support, implementation management
- Implement and integrate third-party tools to Eloqua, our marketing automation tool
- Exceptionally high attention to detail, maintaining design integrity during the asset creation process
- Proficient in HTML/CSS/JS
- General proficiency in project management tools like Jira or Airtable
- Familiarly with APIs and/or ETL processes
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation tools such as Eloqua or Marketo
- You are data oriented and possess the ability to analyze large data sets to find opportunities and influence business decision-making
- You have experience with ‘test and learn’ frameworks and maintain a stong attention to detail to refine marketing processes and drive efficiencies
- You can simplify: Break work and problems down into manageable pieces; you convey, receive and interpret ideas, present tailored information to a diverse range of audiences, and influence partner decisions
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Marketing Operations Manager position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.