Role descriptionThe opportunity
Are you someone who embraces the managed uncertainty that comes with growth? Are you energized by bungee jumping between strategic and operational problems? Reporting to our Director, HR Business Partnerships for Create Solutions, we are looking for a HR Business Partner to partner with our Global Create Solutions business. Our ideal candidate would understand what it means to support a rapidly growing global organization as a strategic business partner and you will use your real time problem-solving skills to thrive in an environment that is ambitious and oriented to achieving phenomenal things. This role will be based on Singapore.What you’ll be doing
- Build and execute HR strategy for the groups you partner with; offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people related strategy and execution
- Drive key HR initiatives across departments, including performance management, compensation planning, succession planning, training and development, rewards & recognition, organizational effectiveness and employee communication
- Provide expertise and coach managers on appropriate people management best practices
- Provide guidance and leadership to ensure global programs are effectively rolled out and implemented for the Create Solutions business and beyond
- Degree with at least 8 years in Human Resources business partnering or generalist experience, preferably in a technology based company
- Confident within an international, matrix environment and comfortable working across different timezones.
- Expert in Singapore labour laws
- You are a problem solver, team player and multitasker,Passionate about employee and manager experience—it’s always top of mind for you. We solve for their experience, not ours;You focus on quality over speed, but are responsive and understand a sense of urgency
- Hungry to try new and creative approaches. We don’t want traditional solutions unless they happen to be the best ones. You know all the latest solutions and have a point of view on their value
- Highly analytical and adaptable to the needs of a hyper-growth company
- Strategic thinker with the ability for tactical execution
- Self-starter with a bias to action and results
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the HR Business Partner (Global Team) position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.