Our Business Intelligence team in Copenhagen is seeking a highly motivated student worker to support some of our daily reporting operations. You should be very comfortable with SQL, a master in Excel, have experience in visualizing data and be eager to learn the business context that applies to our data. You will be a core member of our marketing team and will be based in our Copenhagen office. You will report to our Business Intelligence Analyst and work with us between 15 and 20 hours per week.
So, are you interested in getting more knowledge within machine learning and big data? Then this is the student job for you!
- Be the go-to person for some data extraction and daily reporting needs for our Asset Store team in Copenhagen
- Support the global Business Intelligence team with developing dashboards and data analysis
- In the long term, more opportunities will arise to broaden your experience, especially if you are interested in Business Intelligence
- You’re at least in your 2nd year of Bachelor’s and have a flair for working with data from different sources to provide insightful reporting
- Attention to detail
- Strong SQL and Excel skills (vlookups and pivot tables a minimum)
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform, Python and R is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- It’s great if you have a love of gaming
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Business Intelligence Student Worker position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!