Unity Education is a diverse group of educators, technologists and game developers focused on growing the world's capacity to create. We strive for inspiring life-long learning and empowering the community to grow skills and foster career development. We are passionate about learning and are looking for others to join in our educational journey.
- Generating new customers with our content development solutions by positioning our tools, content and services to educational institutions, students, faculty & staff and public sectors
- Managing customer relationships to maximize usage, satisfaction and retention
- Networking within public and private sector communities to identify, create, and develop educational opportunities
- Establishing and nurturing partnerships to facilitate short-term and long-term success
- Assisting with the ongoing refinement of our pricing, products and education go-to-market strategies with education product and program team/members
- Coordinating with various internal & external stakeholders to gain support for key opportunities and to close deals
- Proven team player with a track record of consistently meeting or exceeding revenue targets
- Experienced qualifying customers, developing business, managing relationships, negotiating and closing deals
- Networker who can get to influencers, market leaders and decision makers
- Technically proficient with office applications, sales processes and business reporting
- Experience in educational sales, business development or closely related experience
- Several years of strong experience working with technical graphics, technology dissemination and/or STEM initiatives
- A solid understanding of the video game industry, interactive visualization and simulation
- Experience with SaleForce™ sales automation and CRM
- Persuasive communicator with the integrity to become a trusted advisor
- High understanding on public education system and gov funding process and structure
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Business Development Manager position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!