Unity’s Business Systems Team is looking for a Zuora Business Analyst & Administrator tasked with configuring and managing the Zuora Platform for Billing and Revenue Management. The person in this role will partner closely with IT and Finance stakeholders to scope, design and implement high quality technical solutions in Zuora and other related systems. We’re looking for a Business Analyst who is efficient, collaborative, can dig into the details, and also facilitate a project from inception to launch. Some travel will be expected to Unity offices globally.
- Ensure that requests from the Sales and Finance organizations related to Quote to Cash and Record to Report processes and systems are effectively qualified, prioritized, and executed while managing infrastructure, configuration changes, and appropriate documentation within Zoura
- Maintain tight collaboration with colleagues on the Salesforce, Netsuite, and Workday teams to ensure end-to-end success of the Quote to Cash and Revenue Recognition processes we well as billing document templates
- Collaborate with IT and business partners throughout the organization to identify system needs, document business requirements and publish related processes and procedures, identify key controls and determine actions for process improvement
- Achieve and maintain a solid understanding of Unity’s system architecture as a whole, including business practices, processes, and strategy
- Monitor effectiveness of systems, policies, and procedures. Make appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient
- Support business users and help troubleshoot simple to complex application issues
- Monitor and respond to feature and support requests from business users by maintaining backlogs and holding daily/weekly stand-up meetings with project teams to ensure forward project momentum while identifying and performing tasks within projects with minimal supervision
- Experience serving as the primary Zuora Application Administrator as well as working in a SaaS company with responsibility for configuration, customization, and management of the technical implementation
- Extensive experience in an operational/systems administration role where you are solving problems, managing projects, and implementing technology solutions with knowledge/experience for Quote to Cash and Revenue Recognition business processes
- Demonstrated experience in project planning and execution having successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Must be able to visualize, analyze, communicate, and solve complex problems and make disciplined decisions based on available information
- Experience writing detailed specifications of user requirements, business processes, and procedures required to develop and implement software solutions; working independently in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth team environment; communicating with senior business leaders to drive alignment amongst business stakeholders from divergent functions
- Experience with any of the following applications: Steelbrick, Netsuite, Workday
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Zuora Business Analyst & Administrator position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!