The Workplace Experience (WE) Team at Unity is dedicated to making our workplace an outstanding and inspiring space for everyone.
It’s well known that people are more effective at what they do the happier they are, which is where the WE team comes in; from social events to wellness perks, we collaborate, think creatively and implement strategies to add to our Unity culture. We are the first point of contact - the heart of the office - for our employees and visitors, making sure our office is not flooding and that the snacks are stocked!
This is a permanent position based in our Stockholm office, and you will be supported by, and report to a Lead based in Helsinki Office. Although being the only WE representative in Stockholm being an international and friendly WE team will be here for you, all a Slack message away. In WE, you have amazing opportunity to polish your professional skills, collaborate with different teams globally and enjoy the cool benefits Unity offers.
This part time position will require you to work 3 days per week.
What you’ll be doing
- Helping to provide creative solutions, insights and ideas on improving the workplace.
- Being on top of office maintenance and facilities. The tasks may vary from maintaining an organised and operational environment to stocking up pantry with delicious snacks, to taking care of unexpected visitors looking for a karaoke bar.
- Facilitating and running impactful, empowering and inspiring events
- Onboarding new starters and ensuring they have the best introduction to Unity
- Arranging and maintaining good relationships with vendors, raising purchase orders and working with our Finance team to ensure payments are processed
What we’re looking for
- Strong communication skills; someone who enjoys being proactive and works well with people of different backgrounds
- Proven organisational skills - be it multitasking or prioritising workload
- Excellent problem-solving skills and proactive approach to challenges
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Adequate Swedish skills for discussions with local vendors and people
You might also have
- Hands-on experience with most commonly used tools such as Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs and Slack
- Experience coordinating/ facilitating office and virtual events
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Workplace Experience Ambassador (Part Time) position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.