The Unity Workplace Experience (WE) team focuses on making everyone feel at home from the moment they enter the Unity office.
WE want Unity to be the best place to work at, and WE aim to do so by focusing on the employee experience as a whole; from social events to wellness perks, we collaborate, think creatively, and implement strategies to add to our thriving Unity culture.
In this role, you will be the face of the Bellevue office for all employees, visitors, and candidates. Our fast-paced Bellevue office is expanding rapidly, and as a WE Ambassador in this office, you will have a huge impact on creating and maintaining the Unity culture as we grow.
- Manage the reception desk and be the first impression for Unity’s guests, clients, vendors, and employees
- Enforce security protocols for visitors, candidates, and employees; enforce site-specific security and access controls
- Manage the office’s general cleanliness and organization of common areas and conference rooms
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail
- Be the main point of contact for all deliveries
- Maintain office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem-solving abilities; displaying accuracy, flexibility, and reliability on all tasks assigned
- Flexibility in assisting with special projects in various areas as they are assigned
- Experience in the hospitality and customer service industry is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Mac and Windows, including experience in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and proficient with G-Suite
- Good interpersonal skills; someone who is proactive, and a team player with the proven ability to multitask and prioritize
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Workplace Experience Ambassador position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.