We are Accelerate Solutions, an innovative team building custom software for a wide range of clients! Our professional services team works across multiple platforms building digital twin and metaverse solutions that incorporate ground breaking technologies like XR, robotics, machine learning and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including games, automotive, transportation, retail, manufacturing and entertainment.
This role will have the opportunity to embody true ownership in the work, collaborate with complementary teams on numerous projects and help solve problems for a global customer base.
The UX Designer will be encouraged to adopt new technologies, explore new solutions and learn from our customers and colleagues while assisting in the growth of our internal processes.What you’ll be doing
- Craft human-centric experiences that are intuitive
- Support Design Leads in the facilitation of design-led workshops
- Map customer and user journeys and conduct research to support design decisions
- Develop Low and High fidelity production ready documentation
- Communicate and rationalize the work with clients and work closely with software engineers and others cross-functional teams
- A portfolio demonstrating expertise in user experience
- Candidates will have detailed outputs that demonstrate: conceptual diagrams, flows, UX wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Have collaborated with Engineers, Artists, UI Designers, Project Managers, and QA
- Expert level knowledge of sketching tools like: Lucidchart, Figma, Balsamic
- Working proficiency Japanese
- Good understanding of Backend technologies
- Unity Experience
- XR knowledge
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the UX Designer position on WeChat