Unity’s Cloud team is looking for a highly skilled UX Designer to help drive the vision for the way people change, share, and manage Unity projects in a world where teams are increasingly geographically dispersed. You will be working closely with a talented group of designers and engineers trying to solve complex UX problems, applying your creative problem solving skills to drive to the best possible experience outcomes. You are an excellent collaborator and communicator who works effectively across locations and disciplines, strives for alignment, thrives in taking on complex problems, and leads by doing. You possess an appetite for exploring how new technology can empower creators to collaborate seamlessly.
Working with our team of UX Designers, PMs, and engineering, you will help us think visually and design artifacts that delight and engage our users. You are a both starter and a finisher – someone who can inspire with concepts and then shepherd the design to ship.
- Drive product vision from an user-centered perspective for game development tools and experiences
- Create and present concept models, scenarios, flows, wireframes, information architecture diagrams and other artifacts to define and improve the user experience
- Collaborate with design leaders and peers around the world to drive a holistic and aligned vision for working in a team environment in Unity
- Identify, distill, and curate common UX patterns and work with peers and stakeholders to cross-pollinate and drive the patterns into products
- Work with user research to continually validate user success and satisfaction through usability studies and testing
- Create user-focused designs informed by market analysis, customer feedback, and user research insights
- Experience in UX design for technical domains, such as productivity tools, developer tools or designing large-scale, complex applications
- A portfolio that demonstrates excellence in UX architecture, interaction and workflows
- Practical knowledge and experience with 3D content creation tools and the 3D domain
- Demonstrated ability for in-depth and thoughtful design process, as applied in previous contexts
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Graphic Design, Interface Design, Human-Computer-Interaction, or equivalent experience
- Cross-team and cross-discipline communication skills, plus understanding of related business and technology processes
- Expertise with Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Abstract, and related tools
- Experience with prototyping tools such as InVision, Framer, Principle, etc
- Experience using Unity
- Proven track record of successfully delivering results in an agile development environment
- Experience coding, especially C#
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the UX Designer, Cloud position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!