Unity Technologies is looking for a User Experience Designer to work in our global R&D team with experience as a Technical Artist, 3D Artist, Animator, Tools Designer OR UX Designer. In this role, you will design for the growing area of Graphics, focusing on areas such as lighting, post processing, effects and rendering.
You have significant experience with desktop software OR games/film/VR/creative industry. You are an excellent collaborator and excel when working with people in different disciplines [Art, Programming, Animation, QA, Documentation and more] to help define the problem space, workflows and product/feature specifications. You are a natural problem solver with a passion for designing holistic, engaging experiences. You have an interest in design and a passion for making tools or systems to help others.
As an industry leading company in software for film, animation, games and more, we are looking for a candidate who loves to work on complex problems and is passionate about improving the experience of the millions of people who use the product daily.
- You will be joining the R&D UX team, which focuses on defining, designing and driving a superior user experience for creators
- You will play a key part in understanding user issues, driving for product alignment and exploring design solutions in an end-to-end way
- In your day-to-day, you'll be working with both professionally and culturally diverse teams in Copenhagen and across the world, so expect both down-the-hall chats and remote meetings
- A strong understanding of the workflows of complex software such as professional desktop software, creative tools, game engines and/or productivity tools
- A passion for user-centred design principles and usability.
- You must have exceptional attention to detail, even while working in multiple work streams
- Working knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, and/or others
- Experience in the film, animation and/or games industry
- Experience with Unity or other 3D software
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the User Experience Designer - Graphics position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!