Role descriptionThe Opportunity
We are looking for our new University Recruiter to make an impact in early careers hiring. Our international university recruitment team may be just the place for you! This is an opportunity to be responsible for all parts of the university recruiting life cycle, including running on-campus and virtual events, driving a robust and diverse candidate pool, spreading the Unity brand, and guiding interviewer debrief sessions. You will partner with the many business areas we support - including Engineering, Design, Product Management, and Marketing - and manage relationships with leaders across the business.
We have the freedom to develop new exciting initiatives and roll out new programs internally! We collaborate as a globally distributed team dedicated to student talent. Is this something you would like to be part of?
This is a 12 month contract position.What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage the entire university recruiting hiring lifecycle with both internal and external partners
- Manage relationships and branding events at targeted schools, organizations, and conferences
- Develop detailed recruiting plans for using data and metrics to create defined objective, outcomes, and sourcing strategies
- Manage the student program experience for the client group, including events aligned to goals, manager training and engagement, performance tracking, and the conversion process
- Experience in full-cycle, campus recruitment or experience in an academic setting
- Attention to detail with strong organizational, program management and planning skills
- Comfortable acting as the face of Unity, showcasing our values and opportunities to external candidates as well as internal contacts and internal business partners and at external events
- Demonstrated willingness and passion to contribute to all aspects of the early career and grad experience
- Strong communication skills in both Lithuanian and English
- Experience with relevant systems such as applicant tracking systems e.g greenhouse
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the University Recruiter position on WeChat