[THIS IS A LOCATION INDEPENDENT - REMOTE POSITION IN INDIA]
Unity’s Training team are key to ensuring the successful use and utilization of Unity within our customers. We help educate and transfer knowledge that will allow customers to solve their problems, become productive and successful with their use of Unity. As a key member of this group of Unity experts, you will be instrumental in ensuring the success of our highest profile customers and partners helping drive long term value. Our trainers will ensure that all aspects of training meet the customers’ needs and deliver business value, helping them acquire the necessary skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality.
- Create materials for use in training activities
- Create Unity projects, assets, and code to create training materials
- Match training materials with the mindset of the people using them (For example, even if working on the same project, Engineers and Artists will require different types of explanations)
- Personally test all created materials and further improve their effectiveness through practical use
- Use feedback from trainers to further enhance accuracy
- Significant years of experience in using Unity in a production environment
- The ability to create easy to understand training materials, and the ability to use Unity for delivering presentations, seminars, workshops to a variety of customer types and skill levels
- The ability to think and work beyond the bounds of video games, and interest in new devices and IoT products, as well as fields Unity does not currently support directly
- Excellent English language skills, written and verbal
- CompTIA CTT+ Classroom Trainer Certification (or equivalent)
- Experience developing, debugging, and optimizing Unity projects
- Experience in C++, Objective C, and C#
- Experienced in non-gaming industries such as film, animation, automotive, construction, etc
- A proactive approach to learning about new DCC tools and environments
- Unity Certification
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Unity Trainer (India) position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!