We are Accelerate Solutions, an innovative team building custom software for a wide range of clients! Our professional services team works across multiple platforms building digital twin and metaverse solutions that incorporate ground breaking technologies like XR, robotics, machine learning and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including games, automotive, transportation, retail, manufacturing and entertainment.
As a UI Designer, you will have the opportunity to embody true ownership in your work. Collaborate with complementary teams on numerous projects and help build and tackle problems for a global customer base.
- Be given a chance to learn from our customers and colleagues
- Assisting in the growth of our internal processes
- You will embrace new technologies and have an opportunity to explore new solutions
What you’ll be doing
- Contribute to design-led workshops
- Conduct research to support design exploration
- Develop high fidelity mock ups for interfaces
- Create Design Systems for future scalability
- Work closely with software engineers and others cross-functional teams
What we’re looking for
- A portfolio demonstrating expertise in design
- Candidates should have detailed outputs that demonstrate: mood boards, mock ups, design system and final applications
- Have collaborated with Engineers, Artists, UX Designers, Project Managers, and QA
- Expert level knowledge of sketching tools like: Figma, Sketch, etc…
- General understanding of Backend technologies
You might also have
- Unity Experience
- XR knowledge
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the UI Designer position on WeChat