Unity is seeking an experienced, accomplished in-house Technical Sourcer. We are a high-energy, highly collaborative team that moves in a fast-paced environment doing impactful work for Unity, one of the world’s most innovative and exciting companies!
We’re working to grow a technology business that is pushing the boundaries of conventional content creation, engaging some of the world’s most talented Software Developers, Designers, Data Scientists (and many more) to build a platform that reaches billions of people worldwide!
What you’ll be doing
- Identify and engage diverse, talented individuals who can contribute meaningfully to teams at Unity
- Build a pipeline of top diverse talent through direct sourcing
- Qualify potential candidates for technical fit
- Collaborate with other sourcers throughout the world
- Work closely with hiring managers, recruiting & HR leadership, and in house recruiters
What we’re looking for
- Technical sourcing experience
- Ability to build and maintain a long-term pipeline for hard-to-fill roles
- Experience with diversity and inclusion sourcing strategy and hiring and/or have a passion for making a difference
- Experience using Recruiting Software, websites, boolean searches and advanced sourcing techniques to manage candidate pipelines, talent pool and analyze data to create insights
You might also have
- Excellent communication skills - to deliver complex information effectively, and engage colleagues from around the world within Unity
- Self starting attitude and organizational skills to work autonomously, in line with our empowered working culture
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Technical Sourcer position on WeChat