We’re looking for a Technical Sourcer to join our in-house EMEA Recruitment team, to help us as we continue to grow Unity with new talent around the world!
We’re a highly collaborative team made up of problem solvers, creative thinkers, learners (and everything in between) with one goal: to deliver a fantastic candidate experience.
Great candidate experience starts with a conversation with us. This is where you come in, as you will be key in working alongside our Recruiters and Recruitment Coordinators to source and engage with diverse candidates, to initiate this conversation.
In return, you will have the chance to work with our world-class Recruitment team within one of the most innovative and exciting companies!
This position is a full time and will start as a 12 month contract with potential to be extended.
- Identify and engage diverse, talented and qualified individuals
- Build a pipeline of top diverse talent through direct sourcing and using tools like LinkedIn
- Qualify potential candidates for technical fit
- Collaborate with other sourcers in our other global offices
- Work closely with our Recruitment team, as well as with the HR team, Hiring Managers, and other internal teams
- Experience sourcing technical positions
- Experience building and maintaining a pipeline/ talentpool of candidates
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using Recruiting Software (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter), boolean searches and advanced sourcing techniques
- Experience or an interest in diversity and inclusion
- Passion to make a difference
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Technical Sourcer position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!