This position will work closely with management in order to understand the market trends, competitors and opportunities for Vivox and develop a marketing strategy to ensure the continuous growth of the company. Leading the Business Intelligence efforts focusing on converting business intelligence and learnings into specific marketing and player experience actions.
- Creating the annual Marketing plan. This plan will need to be heavily based on deep knowledge of Vivox’s customer base acquired through data mining
- Working with management to define reporting requirements and performance KPIs based on the company's large data sets
- Providing analytical support and recommendations to management
- Delivering customer reports through analysis of large, complex data sets
- Analyzing and monitoring the industry in order to understand trends, opportunities, and competitors
- Leading our marketing efforts, inclusive of the public relations and social networks efforts, shows and conferences attendance, both national and international
- Identifying top opportunities and top risks based on analysis of marketing and industry data through tools like google analytics and google trends
- Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent education and/or experience) in Management, Marketing or a closely related field
- Experience in a relevant field or position is required
- Formal training in information technology and/or data analytics
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and Excel
- Additionally, a qualified candidate will have prior experience with online marketing, complex analytical and statistical techniques, methodologies, and technologies (such as SQL, Tableau, Kibana or SPSS) as well as online marketing techniques.
- Passion for videogames and have a good knowledge of the industry's main players, trends and products
- The ability to speak write and present in other languages is a plus as it could facilitate conversations with some of our clients and customers as well as facilitating the coordination of international PR and conference participation
- Extensive knowledge of the Video game industry, main players and products
- Passion for video games
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the BI & Marketing Lead position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!