Unity understands the significance of a solid Security Program. The Security Program is key to maintaining customer confidence in our products and is the pathway to a well-tuned, functional Information Security Management System and Program. This will be a chance to work on real security problems in a fast-paced high growth business. There is plenty to do!
Reporting into the Security Governance and Compliance team, the Information Security TPM will help build out our Enterprise Security Control Program, engage with our internal business partners, and help mature security across our global enterprise. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, documenting and managing Security projects and services, while supporting Unity's growing compliance needs through continuous initiatives and monitoring its effectiveness.
In addition, you will help solidify and mature a program across Unity, an environment characterized by dynamic growth and continuous new product and feature launches.
- Act as the liaison between the Information Security Team and Unity’s business units to define objectives, establish goals, and lead projects to completion
- Assist with several of Unity's company wide Security programs from top to bottom with senior security team members to determine and manage the relevant Security projects for each business unit
- Collaborate with Security SMEs and other cross-functional groups such as legal, product, marketing, customer success, and engineering to enhance processes
- Integrate lessons from security into business processes and constantly improve our security position and status within Unity.
- Be the face of security for many of our internal partners, understand their roadmaps and collaborate with them to incorporate key security objectives
- Help shape the overall security strategy, guide our security policy and architecture, and drive security awareness and compliance across the business units
- Conduct risk assessment on third-party vendors. Effectively counter threats via relevant research and data analysis
- Experience working independently on cross-integrated compliance programs from design to implementation
- Understanding of the common security frameworks
- Experience with IT Information Security
- Familiar with Security and Risk Management processes
- Ability to communicate clearly with internal stakeholders and external parties
- Professional certifications in security, privacy risk management, and audit areas are a plus, such as PMP, CISA, CISM, CISSP, or CIPT.
- B.S. in Information Security, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent experiences.
- Experience with one or more of the following: threat modeling, security reviews, vulnerability management, penetration testing, secure software development
- Familiarity with some of these frameworks (SSAE16, NIST, SOC 2, PCI DSS, ISO 27001, SOX ITGC, GDPR)
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Technical Program Manager position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.