Do you have a passion for helping studios build outstanding interactive content? Then come join us! We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager to lead a small team of product managers.
You will be responsible for crafting an outstanding vision for how version control can help every single member of the creative team work together faster. You and your team will work closely to bring that vision to life by executing on a thoughtful strategy and roadmap.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop, prioritize, and execute the product strategy, vision, and roadmap based on customer feedback, partner strategies and the input of your team.
- Talk to customers to discover opportunities for improvement. Prototype, measure, learn and iterate your way to successful features and user experiences.
- Collaborate with engineering and designers to define creative solutions to the problems users face, and validate these ideas throughout the development process.
- Cultivate a team culture of collaboration, hypothesis testing, learning and growth.
What we’re looking for
- Familiarity with version control services (GitHub, Perforce, PlasticSCM, etc.) and a deep understanding of how they work.
- Validated success remotely leading product management teams.
- Strong presence and storytelling capabilities that will inspire and engage customers, partners, leadership, and public audiences.
- Experience creating outcome driven roadmaps and using data to determine the success of newly released features.
- Demonstrate the ability to balance tradeoffs from multiple angles (i.e. business goals, user goals, technology goals).
You might also have
- Knowledge of artist workflows and/or exposure to game development or other RT3D creation.
- Knowledge of the Unity ecosystem and/or development with Unity
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Technical Product Manager Lead, Version Control position on WeChat