The Data Platform Team is looking for a promising technical product management intern to join us next summer! Our mission is to deliver a unified interface for all data, streamlined data usage workflows, and cost-effective infrastructure that scales with the business. As product managers, we tackle some of the most interesting and bold problems with a world-class team that is dedicated to providing our customers with the data they need to succeed.
Your internship will be focused on delivering a new feature or capability to the platform. Our interns work on solutions to real problems on our roadmap that deliver real business value. Does this opportunity sound exciting to you?If it does, join us this summer to grow your product career and leave a stamp on Unity's data ecosystem!
What you’ll be doing
- Work with partners and customers across the company to understand a common data problem
- Build a vision for what things will look like once the problem is solved
- Collaborate with Engineering to design, deliver, and validate the solution to this problem
- Identify and track key success metrics
- Present your ideas and outcomes to the broader data organization
What we’re looking for
- Students currently enrolled in university or college, and pursing a Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Students completing the second to last year of study or in the penultimate year.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- A technical enough background to understand how our systems work
- Experience working with data in any capacity
- Good design sense on what makes for an intuitive user workflow
- Curiosity about what drives user behavior
You might also have
- Software engineering or data science education or experience
- Experience with agile software development
- Intermediate SQL skills
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Technical Product Manager Intern, Data@Unity position on WeChat