The world is changing rapidly, with billions of devices of all shapes and sizes running and rendering interactive content every single day. At the same time, Creators are changing too, seeking increasingly collaborative and streamlined tools. For Unity to meet these evolving needs, we need a significant shift in our core technologies to a modular, scalable, and cloud connected architecture. We understand the depth of innovation required to succeed at such a major shift, and we want you to join us to own the path to an incredible future!
As a Technical Product Manager on the Data Oriented Tech Stack (DOTS) team, you will lead product outcomes to evolve Unity's core technologies into a new architecture. This role will partner closely with Development, Technical Program Management, and Design leaders to balance the strategy across the 3 axes of user needs, business goals, and technical feasibility. We look forward to watching the 3D connected world grow with Unity at its core once you and the team succeed!
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate across roles and teams to ensure all plans holistically fulfill the most needed user outcomes.
- Research most pressing user needs for the current target market, and also look ahead to meeting the needs of the broader Unity user base.
- Engage with customers and partners to collaborate on product validation
- Communicate and validate 1-2 year roadmap
What we’re looking for
- Product Management experience sufficient enough to independently utilize the right PM techniques.
- Technical background sufficient to learn and engage in analysis of possible technical solutions to desired outcomes.
- Strong capabilities in collaboration and driving alignment across teams who may have differing goals and priorities.
You might also have
- Storytelling and visual presentation abilities - capability of distilling sophisticated topics into clear and concise media.
- Experience with games and/or other 3D creation, such that you can engage in discussions about the biggest challenges for these creators.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Technical Product Manager, Innovation position on WeChat