The world is changing at an outstanding pace, with billions of devices of all shapes and sizes running and rendering interactive content every single day! At the same time, creators are changing too, seeking increasingly collaborative and streamlined tools. For Unity to meet these evolving needs and help our fast growing community of creators to thrive, we need a significant evolution of our core technologies to a modular, scalable, and cloud connected architecture.
In our team, you'll partner closely with Development, Program Management, and Design, to balance the strategy across the 3 axes of user needs, business goals, and technical feasibility. Come help us make a meaningful impact in growing Unity as a pillar of the future of real-time 3D connected ecosystems!
What you’ll be doing
- Research user needs for the current and future target markets.
- Engage with users and partners to collaborate on product validation.
- Collaborate across roles and teams to ensure our plans fulfill the most needed user outcomes.
- Assemble and communicate 1-2 year product roadmaps.
What we’re looking for
- Product Management experience to independently use the right PM techniques.
- Technical background sufficient to learn and engage in analysis of possible technical solutions to desired real-time 3D outcomes.
- Strong capabilities in collaboration and driving alignment across teams who may have differing goals and priorities.
You might also have
- Storytelling and visual presentation abilities to distill sophisticated topics into clear and concise communications.
- Experience with games production and/or other 3D creation workflows, such that we can engage in discussions about the biggest challenges for these creators.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed
Share the Technical Product Manager, Data Oriented Technology position on WeChat