The ATM and Retail business unit of Digital Twin Solutions focuses on solutions to extend Unity's success within the Automotive, Robotics, Transportation, Retail, and broader manufacturing industries. We leverage Unity technologies to create scalable solutions for all sizes of companies. With every engagement we learn more about the requirements of these industries and endeavour to take our learnings forward into continually improving solutions. Members of our team will be able to help shape these solutions and hone the skills most applicable to these industries.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to take a Technical Leadership role by being responsible for delivering high-quality projects. You're driven to get things done and to do them right. You aren't afraid to seek out and tackle hard problems. You want to work with people who encourage collaboration and cultivate new and innovative ideas.
Our cross-disciplinary teams consist of world-class developers, technical artists, 3D artists, UX & UI designers, and staff dedicated to software quality. Our goal is to inspire customers and transform industries - and we believe that will foster compelling challenges and autonomy!
What you'll be doing
- Champion technical delivery of our projects
- Responsible for driving the technical direction of high-quality projects
- Working with the creative team to realize a design concept into implementation
- Participating in code reviews to ensure only high-quality software is committed
- Following agile software development methodologies
What we're looking for
- Experience in leading a delivery team
- Proven track record of delivering products with Unity and C#
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Good communicator with the ability to work as part of a team of diverse skillsets
- Experience with AR/VR, mobile apps, desktop applications or games
You might also have
- Experience in Automotive, Robotics, Transportation, Retail, or broader manufacturing industries
- Experience with 3D graphics rendering and optimization techniques
- Experience integrating new software development with existing enterprise systems
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Technical Lead Developer, Digital Twin Solutions position on WeChat