As a Technical Evangelist, you will be the face of Unity Technologies and often the first contact our customers have with us, both online and in person. You will be tasked with delivering exciting technical presentations, teach best practices, create awareness of new features, and tell the Unity story.
You will travel to major industry events, user groups, universities and customer offices within the EMEA region and beyond. Some of this work will also happen online, with blog posts, webinars, and instructional videos.
In addition to being Unity’s voice, you will also be its ears. You will be key in capturing valuable insights on the field and feeding them back to Product Management to improve the engine.
If you have a passion for game development, enjoy speaking to and engaging audiences, want to continuously learn and share your knowledge, and be the first to test brand new features, then we want to hear from you!
- Evangelize the usage of Unity at trade shows, conferences, customer visits, live-streams and at user groups to represent Unity and share knowledge with the community
- Work in synergy with other teams: craft the message with Product Marketing, learn from R&D, plan online presence with Online Evangelism, and join forces with Education, Sales, and more
- Create your own presentations and in-engine demos, or take existing content from our Content and Demo Teams, and modify them to suit the occasion
- Continually educate yourself on Unity features and the latest trends in the Game Development, Media & Entertainment industries
- Produce regularly detailed reports on your outreach and keeping track of your interactions
- Listening to customer pain points and partner needs and advising on approach, design and configuration best practices that solve their short and long-term problems
- The job requires ~50% of your time traveling, occasionally including long-distance
- Experience working with a wide variety of Unity systems
- Experience using C#
- Fluent English speaker
- Demonstrable communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Having worked on one or more commercial game in Unity
- An artistic eye, or Art/Technical Art skills
- Fluent in a language other than English
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Technical Evangelist position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!