As a Technical Account Manager, you’re the glue that keeps the whole operation together. You’ll be coordinating resources to respond to customer queries, working with key contacts at our customers to surface issues and product feedback, driving the constant improvement of our work and processes, and ensuring that our customers receive the best support from the team.
- Own the technical support relationship with a selection of the company’s highest-profile customers
- Understand and become an expert in both the customer’s and our own product
- Project Manage and Deliver our customers deployments
- Monitor customer satisfaction and ensure the resolution of emerging issues in real-time
- Become a trusted advisor as well as an escalation point for all technical issues
- As the trusted advisor you are proactively ensuring the customer's solution is delivering the best gamers experience balanced with the correct capacities
- Proactively maintain excellent relations between the technical support team and other departments within Multiplay and Unity.
- Help define training and support procedures in order to upskill the team to deliver excellent service
- Fluent English-speaker and writer
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate around new solutions
- Good Social & communication skills, and a highly-proactive personality
- Self-Motivated and Driven
- Have experience in Technical Project Management
- Proven to create excellent documentation
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally
- Previous employment in video game and/or software production.
- Experience with one or all of - IaaS, Cloud and bare-metal hosting.
- Network Engineering
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving content creators around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Our 800+ person engineering team keeps Unity at the bleeding-edge of technology by working alongside partners such as Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Technical Account Manager position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!