Multiplay’s Customer Experience Team are looking for people-minded problem-solvers that are completely customer (and game!) obsessed and delivering world class experiences for customers is something they take in their daily stride.
Operating on Multiplay’s front lines, we ensure the success of Multiplay products all over the world by solving all sorts of challenging and exciting problems. Our customers create everything from small Indie projects to AAA console games and immersive multi-user VR experiences, and they’re going to need your help to get their projects running on our platform, with a flawless support experience. Rest assured, no two days are the same in this role!
As a Technical Account Manager, you’re the glue that keeps the whole operation together, and the voice of the customer. You’ll be coordinating resources, proactively responding to customer queries, and working with key contacts to discover issues and collect product feedback. Ultimately you will be key in ensuring the continuous improvement of our work and processes, whilst maintaining the high standard of experience for our customers. You will be making our customers ask themselves, “Why didn’t we use Multiplay sooner?”.
This position is located in the Austin office and reports to the Head of Customer Experience.
- Own the technical support relationship with a selection of Multiplay’s highest-profile customers
- Deliver world-class customer experiences at every point of the customer’s journey with usUnderstand and become an expert in both the customer’s and our own product
- Monitor and drive customer “health” to drive customer success and ultimately ensuring customer’s outcomes are always achieved and managed
- As the trusted advisor you are proactively ensuring the customer's solution is delivering the best gamers experience balanced with the correct capacities and act as an escalation point for all technical issues
- Extremely high level of detail and delivery - customers will pay for your services, expertise and time (including travel to various customers around the globe) and expect only the highest level of professionalism in your work
- Proactively maintain excellent relations between the technical support team and other departments within Multiplay, as well as providing technical training where required to other teams within the business to help improve the overall customer experience
- Manage a host of internal and customer-facing projects to ensure the continuous improvement of process, workflow and most importantly, the customer experience
- Experience in a Technical Account Manager (or similar) role - you are customer obsessed, and you have a technical mind
- Experience in Technical Project Management and proven ability to create excellent documentation
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally - to different corners of the globe
- Have Linux and Windows administration experience
- Video game obsessed - you know your Doom from your Call of Duty and your Skyrim from your God of War!
- Previous employment in video game and/or software production.
- Experience with one or all of - IaaS, Cloud and bare-metal hosting.
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Technical Account Manager position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!