At Unity Cloud (a division of Unity Technologies) we are re-inventing the way multiplayer games are built, launched and supported. We focus on providing innovative solutions that ease the development and launch of the online games with our suite of tightly coupled services. Our services range from hybrid multi-cloud scaling technology with 24/7 live operations though to voice communications and content delivery, we support the world’s biggest games enabling a premium player experience. At our core, we are passionate about gaming and keeping gamers online.
We are looking for a highly motivated, technically focused, Technical Account Engineer to support our Japan based Sales Team. As a Technical Account Engineer, you’re the glue that keeps the whole operation together, and the voice of the customer. You’ll be coordinating resources, proactively responding to customer queries, and working with key contacts to discover issues and collect product feedback. Ultimately you will be key in ensuring the continuous improvement of our work and processes, whilst maintaining the high standard of experience for our customers. e You will be making our customers ask themselves, “Why didn’t we use Multiplay sooner?”
- Deliver world-class customer experiences at every point of the customer’s journey with us
- Be proactive and keeping up-to-date with systems, processes, best practises and business policies
- Document, communicate with customer and sales challenges to a wide team on a regular basis, to collaborate on improvements and new efficiencies
- Own the technical support relationship with a selection of Unity’s highest-profile customers and proactively ensure the customer's solution is delivering the best gamers experience balanced with the correct capacities and act as an escalation point for all technical issues
- Understand and become an expert in both the customer’s and our own product
- Monitor and drive customer “health”, customer success, and ultimately ensuring customer’s outcomes are always achieved and managed
- Proactively maintain excellent relations between the technical support team and other departments within Unity, as well as providing technical training where required to other teams within the business to help improve the overall customer experience
- Business level oral/ written/ reading skill in both English and Japanese
- Working knowledge of basic programming in C++ and others
- An expert understanding of game logic, behaviour and associated challenges faced by a Game Developer
- Experience in a Technical Account Engineer (or similar) role and Technical Project Management - you are customer obsessed, you have a technical mind and great documentation skills
- Have Linux and Windows administration experience
- B2B Customer/Sales Support experience desirable
- Knowledge/ experience of the Gaming Industry
- Experience with one or all of - IaaS, Cloud and bare-metal hosting
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Technical Account Manager, Cloud position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.