Unity Monetization Team builds advertising and other personalized content delivery solutions and technologies used in hundreds of thousands of apps. Our platform processes massive data sets that feed into machine learning systems that live in the core of various of our products.
Various deep learning techniques are revolutionizing automated decision-making systems and Unity is riding the front wave. Unity Monetization is investing heavily in mastering deep learning methodologies and applying them to real-world gaming problems of advertising, engagement, and monetization.
In Acquire team, we develop the cutting edge machine learning centric products. These products provide millions of predictions for recommendations each and every second to optimize effectiveness and profitability of user acquisition advertising campaigns. Today we are looking for a lead to head up our amazing team! You will have a huge impact leading the Acquire team while defining new business opportunities and products. Unity’s vast game monetization ecosystem provides you with unique opportunities to make real-world impact by leveraging data and innovative machine learning methods to benefit the game development communities.
- You will be identifying new ways to revolutionize advertising in games with machine learning and personalization
- You will lead and help to build a new addition to our global team consisting of data scientists and engineers
- Drive the execution of the team and provide visibility to the projects and progress
- Grow people and their talent to perfect the team’s execution
- Keep up with the current state-of-the-art in machine learning
- Identifying new business opportunities and products
- Ability to lead initiation and follow-through implementation of new machine learning based solutions and architectures
- Experience in growing and leading the team
- Understanding of machine learning, from concepts to implementation
- Ability to convey your ideas clearly across the organization and influence people for alignment
- Experience in implementing varied data and machine learning based online decision-making systems on a large scale
- Experience in mobile advertising
- Experience in gaming industry, especially mobile free to play world
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Team Lead, Data Science and Engineering position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!