Support Coordinator is a new role in our Engine Support team. The Support Coordinator will act as a customer point of contact, project manager, administrator reporting specialist for the team of Unity technical support experts.
- Internal liaison and coordination with the technical teams to ensure that support tickets are being handled efficiently
- External liaison with customers, ensuring they are kept up to date regarding ticket status
- Monitoring of support tickets from creation to resolution
- Managing active tickets per customer, and changing status/priority where required
- Managing, chasing and updating on progress of bug reports from support customers
- Collaborating with QA producer group on bug tracking
- Work closely with Support team on tickets that need updating / chasing / progress etc
- Processing Support orders and managing the support process for new contracts and contracts coming up for renewal and expiry
- Administering the customer list to ensure it is up to date and changes communicated as appropriate
- Collecting and providing feedback to the Product development team to ensure continuous improvement of process and product
- Act as Project Manager for Engine support, monitoring events in Unity for applicability for team, and helping deliver internal projects
- Reporting and ad hoc analysis on customer usage of Support service
- Ability to build strong relationships internally with multiple teams and with customers
- Confident and professional phone and email manner
- Project management skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management, ability to manage multiple issues simultaneously
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Experience in a similar role managing Customer Support tickets (ideally Zendesk)
- Customer service experience and passion for the customer
- Unity knowledge
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Support Coordinator position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!