The Strategic Partnerships Lead will help identify and drive partnerships and alliances with technology companies that drive value for Unity and its developer ecosystem.
You will work closely with the Senior Director of Business Development, Unity Executives, Product, Engineering, and other key internal & external stakeholders to develop and execute strategies to create deep and lasting strategic partnerships. You should possess the ability to develop a deep understanding of Unity’s products and ecosystem, develop a partnership strategy for key players in the industry and flawlessly execute plans to deliver desired results.
- Partner with Unity's Industrial And Film teams to develop a vertical-specific partner strategy for each group.
- Work closely with business unit GM's and their leads to develop an understanding of the competitive landscape and identify prospective partners who enable Unity to address customer needs and accelerate growth
- Develop and get alignment on consistent partnership model(s); e.g. co-development, sell-with, sell-through etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams including marketing, legal and finance to structure, negotiate and close partnerships
- Co-ordinate efforts to enable partner success
- Extensive experience working on technology partnerships, strategic partnerships, middleware business development focused on driving revenue and market share growth
- Proven ability to structure, negotiate and execute complex strategic partnerships
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to move quickly and build consensus with stakeholders
- Investment banking experience
- Engineering undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Strategic Partnership Lead position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!