Our Strategic Sales team at Parsec is growing! Parsec creates ultra-low latency, high-performance remote desktop technology that empowers, businesses to embrace flexible workplaces, coworkers to collaborate with one another seamlessly and creative professionals to work from anywhere
We’re looking for a Strategic Account Executive to join the Parsec sales team within Unity, working across multiple Industry segments. You will get to work with some of the biggest organizations within the M&E, architecture, engineering, games and other verticals, helping to build and deliver innovative sales strategies across Europe.
In this role you’ll be able to make an impact both internally with key decision makers at Unity, as well as externally with customers. You will have the chance to form strategies and take them through to completion. We love “thinking creatively” so we encourage you to be creative in how you approach and shape out strategies.
What you'll be doing
- Completing the full sales process from identifying to closing business in net new accounts
- Growing revenues from within a subset of existing customers
- Establishing and maintaining business relationships with commercial partners
- Collaborating across Unity’s divisions (including Development, Marketing, Support, Finance and Legal) around key initiatives and opportunities
What we're looking for
- Experience in a field-based direct sales role
- Experience building new business within a new set of strategic accounts
- Experience in consistently achieving revenue targets
- Proven ability to structure, develop and execute strategic agreements
- Experience of selling into different levels in the customer organization from end-users to c-level executives, explaining business value proposition
You might also have
- Expertise in software start-ups
- Knowledge of the technical components of real time 3D development
- Experience in measuring, promoting and maintaining customer engagement
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Strategic Enterprise Account Executive, Parsec position on WeChat