We are the Unity Artificial Intelligence “Human in the Loop” team, the customer-facing group that adapts our cutting edge Computer Vision technologies to customer-specific needs. Our products touch multiple business verticals including AI for autonomous vehicles, architecture, retail, manufacturing and more!
Are you interested in applying your technical skills across different industries for global companies? You'll solve difficult customer problems and implement core features that get folded back into our AI products, playing a meaningful role in building and delivering high quality projects. You’re an experienced software developer that owns your work and maintains a passion to learn and grow. Our cross-disciplinary teams consist of world class developers, technical artists, 3D artists, machine learning engineers, technical project managers, and staff dedicated to software quality. Our goal is to inspire customers and transform industries!
We're committed to maintaining a diverse team, and we welcome and encourage applicants with diverse experiences and backgrounds.
What you'll be doing
- Learn about Computer Vision Synthetic Data
- Become a technical specialist and advisor in the use of Unity AI Computer Vision Datasets
- Design, build, and run proof of concepts and datasets with prospective customers
- Lead small teams (2-5 people) to develop and deploy high quality solutions using agile methodologies
- Drive and participate in trusted software development best practices to ensure quality software is built and quality data is provided to customers
What we're looking for
- Experience in a customer facing role such as solution consulting or architect
- Demonstrated track record of customer centric service, consistent on time delivery of custom customer solutions, and team first approach
- Strong understanding of Unity’s real-time 3D engine in either a production or solutions capacity with C# and Python skills
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
You might also have
- Experience with Computer Vision pipelines
- Experience in graphics, rendering, and shaders
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Sr. Solutions Engineer, AI@unity position on WeChat