Using our industry-leading game engine, we are building a whole new line of products and services centered around running massively scaled simulations in the cloud. What we build will impact multiple industries such as Game operations, Robotics, and Autonomous Vehicles and contribute to the advancement of Artificial Intelligence.
We are looking for a business-focused Senior Product Manager to help us grow our customer base and make every industrial creator more productive through our premium products. This is a unique opportunity to shape the growth of Unity and the entire simulation industry. You will be setting the strategy and product direction to help creators see the value in our premium SaaS plans.
In this role, you’re constantly coming up with great new feature ideas and thinking critically about which of them will make the biggest impact. You will work in a multi-functional team with other engineers, product managers and business development teams. Your work changes how Unity will be used in the world of simulation-based testing and training!What you’ll be doing
- Conduct research, develop analysis and synthesize findings to create and support recommendations that drive change to the sales model or in support of Go to Market (GTM) programs.
- Work with Product Management, Sales and Professional Services teams in proposing, selling, and forecasting new business. Support the drafting of SOWs and collaborate with clients to finalize pricing terms, if needed.
- Accurately plan, forecast, and execute programs’ yearly financial commitments.
- Accelerate customer adoption of SaaS products through detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Serve as a key point of contact for all business value, TCO, ROI, business case and financial discussions with our customers and partners.
- Experience leading major B2B product initiatives with results for both users and business.
- Experience working effectively across functional teams, building annual operating plans, and facilitating quarterly business reviews.
- Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills with advanced knowledge of Data Analysis tools.
- GTM experience with Cloud Services or SaaS products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts to various audiences.
- P&L ownerships and proven ability to grow revenue and profitability.
- Experience launching ML SaaS products.
- Experience with Unity Engine, 3D simulators, game development, and graphics.
- Experience working with remote teams.
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Sr. Product Manager Monetization, AI@Unity position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.