The Unity Digital Sales team is looking for a Senior Growth Product Manager! In this role you will be leading experimentation for our top products, driving growth and optimization strategies to increase revenue and user experience on the web.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about driving the success of the business through crafting growth, acquisition and monetization strategies, optimizing user journeys, performing A/B testing and launching optimized product features.
What you’ll be doing
- Define and lead growth roadmaps to improve revenue and digital experiences on Unity.com and the Asset Store through experimentation (A/B testing)
- Optimize user journeys to improve user experience and conversion rates
- Drive cross-functional execution and teamwork between the engineering, design, marketing, commercialization, content teams, and conversion rate optimization vendor to launch growth projects
- Perform investigative analysis into user behaviour and our funnels to identify growth opportunities, set up and monitor metrics
- Prepare product specifications and strategy briefs, prioritize optimized product feature releases according to the business and product priorities
What we’re looking for
- Growth product management, e-commerce, online marketing experience in the tech sector
- Profound experience in conversion rate optimization, growth strategy, digital analytics and understanding of data science and statistics
- Experience managing web-based user journeys, e-commerce and subscriptions sites
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Optimize or Optimizely
- Experience working with content management systems
You might also have
- B2B and Account-Based Management experience
- B2C web product experience
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Sr. Growth Product Manager position on WeChat