Solution Engineers play a pivotal role by providing a technical skillset directly to Unity’s Strategic Partnerships within their given field of expertise. The Field Engineer will be part of a growing team helping start and shape our business in various industries: Automotive and Transportation, Aerospace, General Manufacturing, AEC, Energy etc. Unity Technologies is at the forefront of real time visualization and rendering technology, and will be continuing to set the trend by partnering with Automotive companies interested in using the power of Unity for industrial applications.
- Consult in-depth with companies and users who are planning or already using the Unity Engine to develop industrial tools and applications. Provide technical presentations, workshops or other to help drive user understanding of Unity applications within the customer
- Support sales teams, providing technical training and support for closing of business. Develop and present technical business cases against possible competitors or in-house solutions
- Use market trends, customer process understanding & Unity product knowledge to identify technical use cases. Collect data and build quantitative / qualitative business cases to drive technical closure
- Build strong relationships with technical decision makers and influencers within key accounts and achieve customer satisfaction goals
- Advocate for industrial markets needs internally through collecting customer/user feedback and technical data to provide to the Unity’s product development teams. Influence product strategy and roadmap
- Participate at company, customer and trade events to support sales goals as required
- Responsible for driving revenue directly and / or indirectly, and consistently meeting quarterly sales targets
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in computer science, math, or a related field
- Strong C++/C#/Unity knowledge and excellent math skills
- Business Consulting experience is a plus
- Knowledge of the Unity Engine other real-time rendering engines & deep understanding of the Automotive software and services pipeline, including CATIA, Alias, VRED, Deltagen, Rhino, 3ds Max, Maya and Photoshop
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate diplomatically, confidently and effectively both externally with clients and internally with colleagues
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Solutions Engineer position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!