At Unity, we’re looking for people to join us to improve not just what we develop, but how we develop. We’re scaling our efforts to increase developer efficiency, ensuring that every second of development time is spent on the things that matter.
Our mission includes partnering with our internal development efforts to enable increased velocity and enhanced productivity as we grow globally.
One of our values is Best Idea Wins so we‘re looking for people to experiment and challenge convention in order to achieve this.
As a Software Developer, you'll be part of a growing team focused on developing a continuous integration (CI) service for internal Unity developers to build and test their software. You’ll be passionate about technology with a thirst for learning and crafting highly usable tools, solutions and workflows. You’ll understand and have empathy for our users, guiding them to success and steering their future development needs.
- Develop, maintain and operate our in-house CI tool written in F#
- Participate in technical discussions, investigate complex problems, research and collaborate on solutions
- Partner with product management and development teams across Unity, to deliver the best end-to-end developer experience
- Support development peers with deeper technical investigations on issues
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of our CI tool
- Proven backend software development experience with C#, Java or similar technologies
- Experience designing, building and operating highly available, highly reliable distributed systems
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of, or interest in functional programming
- Experience with build systems and CI configurations is a bonus
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Software Engineer position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.