Do you want an exciting and hands-on position that will give you experience in designing features and services for the world’s biggest game development platform? Do you have a solid knowledge of software design, productivity tools and interactive design? Then come to join our growing team as a UX Designer.
As part of our team in Singapore, you will work closely with Design peers and stakeholders to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life.
- Work with designers, product engineers, and product managers to holistically create a friendly and intuitive user experience
- Create user-focused designs informed by market analysis, customer feedback, and user research insights
- Work with user research to continually pursue customer satisfaction with usability studies and testing
- Contribute to product definition and strategic vision for their evolution
- Ensure consistency with standards and guidelines, including brand compliance
- Ability to synthesize abstract ideas and requirements into concrete implementations
- Experience in UX architecture, desktop application design and usability and working in the context of a common design system, including shared layouts and patterns, to drive consistency and alignment at scale
- Experience with standard UX design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq and Creative Cloud
- Must be a team player who can motivate others to align to the UX team's vision and follow through on delivery
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the UX designer position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!