As a Software Engineer you will work with other engineers closely to really push the boundaries of what is possible in Unity. You will implement new features in Unity Engine and Services, or optimize current features in conjunction with our partners. You will work with many different teams so you should enjoy meeting new people, and be prepared to international travels.
- Work with partners and team to build core scalable e-commerce system and services for Unity
- Developing new features according to team requirements and product specifications
- Assist in maintaining relevant system software, advise on how to improve current features, or suggest new ones
- Apply architecture and technology choices that enable a world- class user experience
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science
- Knowledge and experience of Golang, React, SQL etc.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Good team work, open mind to team inputs, highly self-motivated
- Good learning capability
- Great communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects with designers, testers, and other developers
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving content creators around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Our 800+ person engineering team keeps Unity at the bleeding-edge of technology by working alongside partners such as Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Software Engineer position on WeChat
Unity is hiring all the time, and we welcome unsolicited applications. Send us yours, and we'll get back to you when we have a suitable vacancy!