At Multiplay, we are re-inventing the way multiplayer games are built, launched and supported. We focus on providing innovative infrastructure solutions that ease the development and launch of online games. We proudly provide hybrid multi-cloud scaling technology and 24/7 live operations for some of the world’s biggest games. At our core, we are passionate about gaming, keeping gamers online and ensuring they get the best possible experience.
We are looking for a Software Engineer, Quality who shares our passion for games, hyper-scale automation and distributed systems. Software Engineers at Multiplay are responsible for the quality of their software and you will partner with your teams to improve overall product quality through education, coaching, tooling and providing a framework by which the engineering teams can grow and mature within. Quality is a key role within the organization and your role will cover all aspects of QA including but not limited to creating testing/quality strategies for product areas and teams as well as the selection and implementation of automation test tools and processes.
- Ensure that teams are creating and maintaining adequate automated and manual testing processes
- Build, guide and improve the engineering teams’ quality processes
- Work with multiple product teams and team members to ensure delivery of quality products
- Experience ensuring, delivering and managing quality with a team of people
- Experience shipping more than one software product or project
- Comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of manual testing
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Strong communication skills, both in person and via digital means with the ability to work in a team environment
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
- Experience with Cloud Providers such as Google Cloud or Amazon Web Services
- Experience of programming languages such as Go would be beneficial
- Experience testing networked applications with multiple concurrent users
- Experience evaluating and testing applications and cloud services for security and vulnerabilities
- Experience building, running and evaluating stress tests
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Share the Software Engineer, Quality position on WeChat
Don't see your dream job? Let us know what area you're interested in and we'll be in touch when we have a suitable position available.